OPUS B3 Eco
The screen size, the powerful processor and the attractive price characterize the new B series.
The OPUS B3 ECO represents a new HMI family designed for quick and easy implementation in municipal, utility and special purpose vehicles, as well as in agricultural and construction machinery.
In addition to a 5-inch touch screen, an aluminum housing and a customizable frame, the HMI device has an optically bonded 800 cd/m² display, which guarantees excellent readability.
The IP66 degree of protection and the operating range of -30° C to +75° C enable use in wide and extreme applications and environments.
On the software side, the OPUS B3 ECO can be configured with the familiar programming languages and tools such as OPUS Projector, CODESYS and C/Qt.
- Housing: Orientation landscape or portrait, W 163 x H 99,7 x D 40,8 mm excl. connector and cables, Aluminium die cast
- Memory: 512 MB DDR2 RAM, 4 GB NAND flash
- Power supply: 8 … 36 V DC
- Supported protocols: CANopen®, CANfreestyle, J1939
- Display, 5″, 15:9 TFT, 800 x 480 px, 800 cd/m², Contrast ratio 700:1
- User interface: Touchscreen
- Operating system: Linux Kernel 4.14.0 or higher
- Certificates: CE mark, E1 Type approval
- Signals: Light sensor, Multicolor-LED, Speaker, approx. 90 dB(A)
- Interfaces: 2 x CANbus ISO 11898, CAN specification 2.0 B active, 1x RS232 (only RxD, TxD, GND),1 USB 2.0 full speed
- Environmental conditions:
Temperatures: operating -30° to +75°C, storage -40° to +85°C
Protection: IP 66
Mechanical Shock: Level 2
Random Vibration: Level 2
Sinusoidal Vibration: Level 2
- Processor: 32-bit, 800 MHz, Freescale® I.MX6™
- Audio:1 x Audio output (left, right, GND), AC97 compatible, Output power: approx. 50Mw
- Programming environment: OPUS Projektor, Codesys-Tools (3.X), ISO-Horizon, C/Qt