EPEC 4602 CONTROL UNIT
Epec 4602 Control Unit has a wide range of programmable I/Os for different implementations. Epec 4602 can control 10 hydraulic blocks simultaneously by using 20 PWM outputs and 10 feedbacks. It can be used as a stand-alone controller or as part of decentralized control system.
The unit’s sleek shaped casing works to protect the electronics against mechanical wear. The leak-proof aluminum/plastic housing has also been widely tested against different environmental conditions. The unit is equipped with a signal LED for diagnostics. One CAN is also equipped with double pins to make cabling easier since there is no need for branches in the wire harness.
- Processor: 16/32 bit CPU
- Flash memory: 1,6 Mbyte
- RAM: 138 kbyte
- PLCopen application size: up to 768 kbyte
- CAN: 2
- I/O: 68 (44 inputs +24 outputs)
- IP class: IP67
- Temperature range: -40 … + 85 °C / -40 … +185 °F
- Connectors: 3 x AMP 35
- CODESYS version: 2.3
- Supported CAN protocols: CANopen, SAEJ1939
- Two-colored diagnostic LED for quick status check and fault detection