EPEC 5050 CONTROL UNIT
Epec 5050 Control Unit is ideal for applications that require plenty of I/O and enhanced algorithms. Epec 5050 control unit has also a large memory and its I/O is widely programmable. For example, PI pins’ threshold voltage can be selected and many inputs have pull-up/pull-down selection.
The unit’s sleek shaped casing works to protect the electronics against mechanical wear. The leak-proof aluminum/plastic housing has also been widely tested against different environmental conditions. The unit is equipped with a signal LED for diagnostics. One CAN is also equipped with double pins to make cabling easier since there is no need for branches in the wire harness.
- Processor: 32 bit CPU
- Flash memory: 8 Mbyte
- RAM: 4 or 8 MByte
- PLCopen application size: 1 or 3 MByte
- CAN: 4
- Ethernet: 1
- I/O: 65 (33 inputs +32 outputs)
- IP class: IP67
- Temperature range: -40 … + 85 °C / -40 … +185 °F
- Connectors: 3 x AMP 35
- CODESYS version: 2.3 or 3.5
- Supported CAN protocols: CANopen, SAEJ1939
- Two-colored diagnostic LED for quick status check and fault detection