EPEC 6200 3G REMOTE ACCESS UNIT
Epec 6200 3G Remote Access Unit (RAU) offers versatile possibilities for remote access. Epec 6200 3G has a wide range of communication interfaces and it is wrapped in a slim and leak-proof rugged aluminum housing. Three diagnostic LEDs offer you quick status information.
Together with Epec’s IoT Services you’ll get the fastest to configure and most reliable IoT system/remote management solution in the market.
In case there is an occasional need for graphical interface in the machine, with Epec 6200 3G and WebVisu solution you can use for example a smart phone as temporary HMI when the machine is running.
- Processor: 32 bit CPU
- Flash memory: 4-12 GByte
- RAM: 1024 MByte
- CAN: 2-6
- Ethernet: 2
- USB: 1
- RS-232: 1
- I/O: 5 (3 inputs and 2 outputs or 5 inputs and 0 outputs)
- IP class: IP67
- Temperature range: -30° … + 60°C /-22 … +140°F
- Connectors: 1 x AMP23, 1 x M12, 1 x mini-B USB (M12), 3 x SMA,
- CODESYS version: 3.5
- Supported communication protocols: CANopen, SAEJ1939, MODBUS, NMEA 2000
- 3 two-colored diagnostic LED for quick status check and fault detection
EPEC 6200 3G is available in following product codes:
- Dual core CPU, 2 x CAN, 2xEthernet, 2G/3G/GPS/GLONAS, 4GB flash, CODESYS 3.5, Webvisu -21A with Epec-simkaart
- Dual core CPU, 2 x CAN, 2xEthernet, WLAN, 4GB flash, CODESYS 3.5, Webvisu
- Dual core CPU, 2 x CAN, 2xEthernet, 2G/3G/GPS/GLONAS/WLAN, 4GB flash, CODESYS 3.5, Webvisu -221A met Epec-simkaart, Accelerometer
- Dual core CPU, 2 x CAN, 2xEthernet, 2G/3G/GPS/GLONAS/WLAN, 4GB flash, CODESYS 3.5, Webvisu -221A with Epec-simkaart